This one day (Minimum 6-hours) course is appropriate for persons nominated as emergency First Aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive foundation in first aid.The EFAW is an HSE approved course and earns a 3yr qualification. It is required by employers/businesses with low risk and where there are 25-50 employees.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessment and management of a First Aider
- Management of an unconscious casualty
- Management of a casualty who is not breathing properly
- Management of a casualty who is choking
- Management of a casualty who has a bleeding injury
- Management of a casualty who is in shock